Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day of Love

 my little love letters...

dear family,
mahalo for being my valentines this year
& for letting me crash on your sofa, raid your pantry & claim your free time.
have i told you how much i love you lately?
dad, mom, peyton, saulie, olivia
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

dear new york,
i've been working on my fast walk +  learning spanish phrases such as:
"me encanta el queso y jesús"
im really excited/nervous to meet you soon!
36 days!

dear spanish,
i'm gonna figure you out one of these days
in the meanwhile, ill just be grateful that:
LOVE is the universal language

dear sweet tooth fairy,
can you please come visit me in boise soon?
i could marry you!
i love you that much.

dear rain,
you gave me a chance to wear my beloved orange rain boots this past week.
i owe ya one

dear yoga mat,
hello! i am so happy that you have made a comeback into my morning routine.
i am also so sorry i'd forgotten of your existence for a little bit.

dear mom,
thank you for letting me spend the whole day with you
& for decorating your heart shaped cookies messy with frosting today.
you're right, sometimes love is really messy.

dear dad,
you sure know how to make a girl feel special.
the high school choir singing valentine gram was so cheesy-lovely.
i loved it!

dear valentines day,
i really do love love! you are my favorite holiday. thank you for reminding me to pause and reflect on the people & things that i hold dear to my heart....and for giving me an excuse to wear my red sparkly heart skirt all day long.

Xoxo,
mariah
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment