Monday, February 6, 2017

I accept

After you receive a mission call you write a letter to the first presidency of the church stating that you accept your mission call. I want to share my acceptance letter to keep a record of it for myself and to also share with you my testimony and thoughts about my mission call.

 2016-12-18

 Dear Brethren,
 
My heart is filled with joy and I feel extraordinarily blessed! I humbly accept my mission call to the New York New York North Spanish speaking mission. I feel great peace in my heart with where I have been assigned to serve a mission. I promise that I will work very hard every day. I will strive to be more like my Savior. I have a testimony of The Book of Mormon. It brings much peace, hope, happiness, and truth into my life. The faith that I gather during hard times comes through Christ's tender words that are found in The Book of Mormon. I am excited to share this knowledge that I have gained with the people in New York. I know that I have much to learn while I am serving. I have faith that my mission will help me reach my full potential in life. I hope to glorify my Heavenly Father. Thank you so much for this opportunity!
Sister Worley

No comments:

Post a Comment