Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

2 Nephi 5:27
"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness."

Yesterday, I was able to gather with all of the sister missionaries to celebrate LOVE & JOY together. I had been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this party since I had arrived in the mission field. (I just LOVE, love.)
We were able to discuss this scripture that is found in 2 Nephi, it is one of my favorites because I KNOW that we are here to expierence happiness & love. The storms of life WILL come but we can use our agency each and every day live after the manner of happiness....❤

Speaking of love, 
I LOVE Danbury, CT. Like a head over heels kind of love... The people are GEMS! I have made friends that I will stay in contact with for the rest of forever, the branch is incredible and the work is hastening very quickly. I thought I'd never be able to love another area as much as I had loved Harlem, NY but I was WRONG! 
My heart is heavy with a whole bunch of mixed emotions to know that I will be leaving Danbury this coming Tuesday.

Last Valentines day I was decorating heart shapped sugar cookies, messily, with my mom. (because sometimes love is messy)
To fill my soul this Valentine's day, Hermana Tua'one and I are traveling to the Manhattan temple! 
It will be a magical day. 
I LOVE you ALL & am thankful for the LOVE you send ME. 
XOXO,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
-thank you for this red dress momma worley. It made its debut at the branch valentines party!
-Zone Picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment