Monday, February 26, 2018

"Please bless me with angels to bear me up!"

So lets just begin with a prayer that I said this Monday morning which was the morning on transfers. I was so nervous. So nervous to leave Danbury + Sister Tua'one & change. I said in my prayer
"Heavenly Father. Please bless me with angels round about to bear me up."
I an reminded to do this often through one of my favorite scriptures. 
D&C 84:88
I love it and I use it all the time in prayers, SUCH a comfort. 

I am here in New Rochelle with the cute Hermana Clark! We are excitied to work hard together & see many miracles. 

Mini miracle:
We were knocking doors, this young man opened up his door and asked for us to come in to eat cookies with is family. So we went in and we began to share our testimonies about our favorite book! (The Book of Mormon) and when we explained that The Book of Mormon is a record of Gods interaction with the people of ancient America HE got SO excitied and had to stop to tell us that last week he was researching about NUNS + ANCIENT AMERICA and then we knocked his door!
How cool! Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. :)

I am so thankful for all of the angels that he sent me to answer my prayers and that God heard my prayer. The members have been so sweet and welcoming! I am excitied to be here in New Rochelle! 
Thank you for your prayers
LOVE YOU ALL!
Have a happy day :) 

Pictures:
Temple trips are my happiness boosters <3
One of my top favorite families: The Hermosas





1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    























    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

























    ReplyDelete