Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2 MISSIONARIES!!!!!

MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GOING TO ARIZONA TO PREACH THE GOSPEL IN SPANISH JULY 5TH AND HE'S GOING TO DO AMAZING AND WOWZA I LOOOOVE HIM!!!

My favorite only brother has been called to serve in MEZA, ARIZONA!!!! I just need to say how proud I am of him. He is going to KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK + bless the people of Arizona greatly!!!

A tender moment that I wanted to share with you all is from this past Friday! Sister Gill + I were out looking up a referral. We felt to knock another door on the way back to our car. When the lady answered the door she was open and seemed to have a lot of real intent. She told us her 19 year old son was just murdered + she was having a real hard time believing in God. The spirit was so strong as we promised her that as she read the Book of Mormon, she would feel peace & know God is there. We got her contact info and will be going back to meet with her again!! 
#MILAGROS

Thank you for the support, emails, prayers, pictures, encouragment & love. 

I'm greatful for this gospel + The Book of Mormon. 
The Book of Mormon helped me find extra needed strength this past week. 
I testify that we are children of a Heavenly Father who LOVES us.

I hope you all have the HAPPIEST WEEK, SENDING LOTS of LOVE + LIGHT!

Sister Worley :) 

Pictures:
-Me with MY mission call with PEYTON & HIS mission call.
Love you so much, boy!
-Sister Jacobson & I. Splits are awesome. I learned much from her. Burger King is one of her happy boosters. :)




1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    
























    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    


















    ReplyDelete