Tuesday, April 10, 2018

MIDDLETOWN, NY +

Hello, hello my people.

Yep I have some really exciting news! 

This past week was transfers & the Lord has called me to serve in a cute English ward located in Middletown, NY. The ward has been so loving + I am also blessed to be with Sister Gill. We will be serving as sister training leaders together! 
(We arrived to the mission field together, how happy is THAT!)
I was SO blessed to have six weeks in New Rochelle. It was such a short adventure during my service there BUT I learned SO much. I was able to rub shoulders with so many true disciples of Jesus Christ. That has been one of my favorite things to expierence while being here on my mission.

Okay, let's talk about GENERAL CONFRENCE! Wow it was so good. I loved learning about MEEKness & how to move from "failures" to "failures" that we expierence in life with FAITH + hearing speakers at the pulpit from such different backgrouds of life. How exciting is it that we will be building NEW temples!!!! 

For Easter we were able to spend some time between the general confrence sessions to dye easter eggs and make "ressurection" rolls with our investigators! I am so thankful for Jesus. I know that there are a lot of really important dyas that have occured in the history of time and one of the most importants were when Christ suffered for us and then rose again.

My heart is filled with gratitude for our living prophet, Prophet Nelson. I am thankful that He is quick to respond to the promptings that he recieves from the spirit. I LOVE my Father in Heaven, his son Jesus and the Holy Ghost. I know our Savior LIVES. Thank you for your prayers + words of encouragement. They truly do bless me!

Pictures: 
- Westchester Waffles with The Smiths. 
(taken from the snapchat of pres, ha no I'm not using snapchat :) )
-selfies Hna Clark and I Easter morning 
-Easter treats on a sunnnnny day! thanks for the boxes worley fam!
- two of the cuties that we got to dye eggs with! 

LOVE,
HNA WORLEY





1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete