Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Year One + strongest strengths + General Confrence

Happy Wednesday + Holy Week + General Confrence + Easter.

I am so excited that we get to hear from our LIVING prophet this weekend. How wonderful will it be to raise our hand to sustain our new prophet, President Nelson along with his new apostles!

Do yall have any confrence traditions?
President Smith has invited the missionaries in my zone to meet at his home for some "Westchester Waffles". 

I am excited to be taught from on high, I'm still pondering questions to write down that I would like to have answered this weekend. 
One of my favorite things about general confrence is that I always walk away feeling so refreshed, inspired and loved. 
It's such a good time to be ALIVE!

Also, this past week I hit YEAR ONE.
 
I truly do LOVE my mission. Has it been hard? 
Absolutely, but my perspective has grown to be BIGGER, more loving & understanding. It has blessed me with remarkable life long friends. 
My knowledge of the Savior + gospel truths have GROWN.

One of my strongest strengths in life is the ability to be able to find the GOOD & choose happiness, even in times of trial. It's not always easy but I do know that this strength, and ALL of our strenghts are truly supplemented from God. 
I have learned on an intense level while being on my mission that Satan attacks our weakness but he also attacks our strengths, sometimes our strongest strengths. 
The situations + trials + people that we get to expierence in life arent always the most pleasant.
Recently, due to some trails, I have had a lot of thoughts like
 "maybe it is just dumb to point out how pretty it is when the sunset sky looks like cotton-candy? 
or how yummy the flower shop smells that we walk past?"
....but I have learned that I can still find the JOY that this world brings me and share it with my Heavenly Father through prayer because I know He always cares.

I have a testimony that we don't annoy our Heavenly Father and He LOVES us! I have great faith that happy things aren't dumb.  
I know that finding happy things when life is hard can fill us with LIGHT & bring us hope for our futures, because it has done so for mine. 

I am thankful for our Savior.
HE LIVES!!!!

Hermana Worley





1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete