Monday, March 19, 2018

The glass: it's 1/2 FULL

Here are a few reasons why the glass was 1/2 FULL this past week:

-Our Sunday service!
It was a really lovely Sunday. The sun was shining + I was asked to play the prelude music on the piano before our service started which did my soul SO good. 
We were able help some of our less active members come to church & I felt an overwhelming apprecation to be on my mission during our hour of relief society. I feel so #blessed to be able to rub shoulders with women of such GREAT faith. 

-ENGLISH CLASS.
We have some of the best humans ever come to our English classes every week. Yesterday evening 2 of our students asked us if they could take us out to dinner this Saturday evening. Hermana Clark & I have already begun the brainstorming process of what gospel docterine we can share with them to help build thier faith. 

-The Restoration!!!!
The message is by far my most favorite message to share with people because it has brought me so much direction + peace in my life. 
We found some opportunities to share this message with quite a few people, along with gifting them a Book of Mormon.

-Along with hymns + answered prayers + angels sent from Heavenly Father (they really are all around us) + modern medicine + an a inspired mission president. 

I have strong testimony that the glass can always be 1/2 full, if we have the eyes to see it that way. 

Love you all!
Thank you for your prayers!

Hermana Worley

Pictures:
-Hospital cafeteria lunch rooms. Yes momma worley, I DID think of YOU.
-After math of a storm that hit.






2 comments:

  1. Web Bitcoin Club is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Find all you need to know and get started with Web Bitcoin Club on https://webbitcoinsclub.blogspot.com/. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

    https://webbitcoinsclub.blogspot.com/
    https://bit.ly/31SlyDs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete