Thursday, March 22, 2018

SNOW❄

Do you wanna build a SNOWMAN? 

Hermana Clark & I sure do!
We woke up today #blessed, to a really pretty snowfall and it's still going strong. To celebrate we are enjoying some cups of hot chocolate.
Best. Thing. Ever. 

Lets see, this past week whizzed by.... let's talk about one of our favorite days:

☘St. Patrick's day!
 We were taken out to a Mexican restaurant in downtown New Rock with our students from English Classes that we teach. It was soul filling to learn more of their cultures & backgrounds. They are from Mexico Guatemala. As we were sitting at dinner, the spirit tapped my heart & reminded me of HOW much God LOVES his children. SO MUCH.
We were able to gift our English Class students copies of the Book of Mormon! We filled these books with verses that have enriched our lives + pictures of Christ + our testimonies. 

Happiness boosters:

-The Book of Alma in The Book of Mormon. This is where I have been reading in my personal study in the morning. One of the biggest themes that I have noticed this past week is that, our suffering that we expierence in life has PURPOSE. 
I have I reflected on some of my trials, I know that my suffering has brought me closer to the Savior & has allowed me to grow more empathy towards others. 

-Elder & Sister Young (senior couple) who invited us to their home last Sunday. They really are a RICH blessing in my life. Elder Young has the gospel of Christ written on his heart, I hope to grow to be more like him.

-We had 3 investigators come enjoy church this past week! YaY! 
They are all from part member families, which hits home for me.

Pictures:
a combination of snow + church kitchen selfies + a sunrise from our apartment window + embarrasing selfies about to take the snowmagedon. 

Heavenly Father loves you. 
Have a WONDERFUL day!

Love, 
Hermana Worley 











No comments:

Post a Comment