Sunday, August 6, 2017

A gratitude list....

This week I was a little extra greatful for......

1. My little black nametag.
2. This tablet- it's such an awesome tool to share the gospel with.
3. My dentist appt @ 1:00. YES, this hermana probably has a cavity....#sendprayers
4. The DAISY cookies that Momma Worley sent.
5. Priesthood blessings.
6. GREAT HARVEST BOISE! Thank you for the care package.
(I put something in the mail for you all this morning, so keep your eyes on the look out)
7. Pee day! Talking to you all + reorganizing for the week is refreshing.
8. N.Y. stairs.....they hurt my calves so good.
9. The Book of Mormon. 
10. My family. I love my tribe 💛
11. This scripture:
Doctrine & Covenants 1:23 
"That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers."

I hope you can take some time to reflect on your current gratitude list too. 
Much love & light,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
Hermana Masoe and I
Selfie with hna anderson + ward members + elders 




No comments:

Post a Comment