Thursday, August 24, 2017

Harlem Days!

Hello hello hello!

Here are some Harlem Highlights:

-Jeffery came to church this past Sunday with Hermana Masoe and I! Whoohoo! 
I asked him what is favorite thing about church was and he said:
"It makes me feel closer to God."
i love it. church makes me feel closer to God too.

- Harlem Days! It was Harlem week which ment there was a HUGE farmers market full of fried chicken + bumping bachata + the african market goods. Super fun. The church rented out a booth to help people learn about thier family history! Hermana Masoe and I were able to go to help out with the spanish speakres. It was SO happy!

- Every week we volunteer at Red Oaks Retirment center with lunches. I made a really sweet friend there about 3 moths ago and her name is Solito.
She wants me to marry her grandson. I want her to come to church with me. We love eachother lots!!! 

-SPLIT! Yesterday I was able to spend the day with Sister Horton. 

Thats about all I have time for this week! 
Thank you for the prayers and emails.
Love,
Hermana Worley 




No comments:

Post a Comment