Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! 🎉
It was a really good week in Harlem. Hermana Masoe and I were able to see a lot of miracles. 
Here are a few things that happened........

-VIANCES BIRTHDAY!! 
(Viance is a recent convert, I was able to go do baptisms with her my first day in Harlem) She is now 13 years old.... so Hermana Masoe and I blew up a bunch of balloons + put on our princess birthday crowns and sang her "feliz cumpleaños"

- Zoila is leaving to the D.R. to be with her husband for sometime.

-A new pizza joint opened up on Amsterdam so we were given free pizza!

-An interview with President Smith. He is so wonderful.

-Prayers. We made it a goal to pray with more people. People on the street. At their front doors. On the bus. Prayer is so powerful! 
I testify this is true.

- Harlem Shake! A member in the ward, Herman & his fiance, took Hermana Masoe and I out to lunch at Harlem Shake. If you are ever in Harlem.....you must stop by.

We received the news this past week that another apostle of the Lord will be visiting the mission: President Russell M. Nelson
We are very blessed! 
We will also begin to read the Book of Mormon together as a mission. 
To prepare we are studying the Atonement of Jesus Christ. 
I know that our Savior lives and gracias a Él.....nada as imposible. ❤

Welp. Thats a wrap! 
You are all in my prayers.

Love, Hermana Worley 










No comments:

Post a Comment