Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Danbury, Connecticut!

Hello family and friends!

   Okay so the emailing situation is a struggle today so don't have much time...but know I love you all & that I'll respond to emails next week when I have more time :)

   This past week I said "goodbye" to my beloved Harlem and said "hello" to Danbury, Connecticut! I am also with one of the coolest humans on the planet, HERMANA EGBERT! We were so happy when we found out that we would be serving together. The area is so super cute and all of the leaves are turning. Fall is the best!

   I will be serving in a Spanish/Portugese branch. I am super excited to pick up some Portugese here I was able to meet a few of the ward memebers last night and they were so loving + wonderful.   

Love you all,
Hermana Worley

Picture: me + cute Ester from Harlem.


No comments:

Post a Comment