Sunday, October 8, 2017

HaPpY OcToBeR!! πŸŽƒπŸŒ»πŸ‘»

HaPpY OcToBeR!! πŸŽƒπŸŒ»πŸ‘»
One of the best seasons is here so let the fall festivities begin.

My October was kicked off with a really lame COLD/FLU. The last few days I have spent resting at home. My hermanas have been awesome with helping me out. All is well and I'm feeling much better. πŸ˜™

Oh my, my heart is FULL today. 
General Conference was everything I needed and more. 
I loved it ALL and could go on and on about everything but I'll sum up with D&C 84:88 which is one of my fav scriptures was mentioned TONS of times during conference 
"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." 
Isn't that just beautiful?? And so true. We have surrounding help all of the time. I love you all so so much and I love this Gospel. I love that all the only things in my bag every day are Book of Mormons (in multiple languages) (and laurabars because #fuel) so that I can share this happy message with others!!! 

I hope you all have a FABULOUS week and know I love you :) I love this Gospel with my WHOLE heart and I say that in the name of Jesus Christ amen :)

Love,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:

I baked chocolate muffins last Thursday. A bright and dark picture because my camera is the best!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment