Tuesday, November 7, 2017

πŸŒ»πŸπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸ‘»

Happy November! 
I hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween.

The work is going really well here in Danbury. 

This past week we had the chance to help some recent converts in the church with family history so they can attend the temple this week, teach about the importance of modern day prophets, celebrate a birthday of one of our memebers in the branch, find 10 new investigators, and testify of Jesucristo.

I am sending lots of love & hope you make this new week a great one!

Love,
Hermana Worley

Photos:
-My district is so wonderful! Yesterday we were able to take a little bit of time to celebrate haloween by eating chocolate eyeballs and talking about the work here in Danbury
-the halloween trunk or treat! Hermana Egbert and I dressed up as twins...
-One of memebers has Quails!!!! They are so cute. 
-It was Lilys birthday and her favorite thing is strawberry shortcake. We didnt have time to cook one at home so we ran to walmart to get some ingridents and I made a birthday cake, in the car, on the way to Lilys house. This was the outcome. #lifehack
Ingridents: canned strawberries + golden candles + vanilla dingdongs. 
-Hermana Egbert and I with Hermana Newbold. Isn't she darling?!?! She is the branch presidents wife and I love her a LOT!







No comments:

Post a Comment