Tuesday, November 7, 2017

...happy things.... :)

Hola hola hola a todos!! 

Some happy things that happened this past week + photos:

-Stake confrence! The branch president rented a classic yellow school bus and the missionaries and branch members rode up to Yorktown together. The talks were super uplfiting & the theme was temples. 

-LEAVES. They are so pretty here. One of the pictures below is of a tree standing right outside of my apartment.

-Miracles! 
Hermana Egbert & I have been seeing miracles left and right! 
Last night we were able to being teaching a cute family from Spain that we met through teaching English class at the chappel building. They have lived in America for 2 months so far and found out about the free English classes that us missionaries teach, from a memeber of the church that was doing her laundry at the laundry mat. 
How neat is that!?

-SPORTS. We play them in the mornings & I have been learning how to master the art of frisby. Hermana Egbert is a pro.

I am thankful for this gospel and for all of the support sent my way. One of my favorite quotes that I came across this week is:
"You haven't failed until you stop TRYING" 
from Gordon B. Hinkley
I know that this is so true and I was extra thankful for this reminder.
It truly is the small and simple daily efforts that make a big difference in life. So keep trying and trusting in God.

I love you all! 
have a great week :)

Xoxo,
Hermana Worley




No comments:

Post a Comment