Wednesday, November 15, 2017

happiness boosters

Happy Wedesday! 
Here's a short & sweet one for you all this week!

Some things that made this past week of mine bright:

-The sacrament. So truly greatful that EACH WEEK I can be perfectly clean again and strive to be better. I need that. :)

-The Hermosa family! Tomorrow we get to go to the temple with them so they can preform baptisms for Maria's grandparents that passed away.

-My scarf + hat + gloves. It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas. Seriously, so so chilly here in Danbury.

-Charles Lynn Preston Worley: my daddio!
F E L I Z C U M P L E A N O S to the very best man that I know. It was his birthday & he always makes me so happy. #myhomielovinfriend

- YOU all, thank you for the love sent my way. I am very greatful for you all & for our Savior & for my nametag. 

Much love,
Hermana Worley πŸ’›

Pictures: from our trip to the city today 




No comments:

Post a Comment