Wednesday, December 13, 2017

maté + snow + miracles 12/13/17

FELÍZ NAVIDAD PEOPLE!!!! 
Got to say that as much as possible while it's still time :)

This past week was filled to the brim with miracles......

.....Hermana Tua'one and I were able to paint pottery (I was all sorts of happy to get my hand on a paint brush again) + We had a missionary activity at the local college where we passed out hot chocolate, wrapped Book of Mormons & shared "Light the World" + Hermana Villareal joined me in Danbury for a day! + Last night we were able to met a darling family who just moved to the U.S. from Ecuador. We are excited to keep sharing our unique message with them.

I LOVE the Christmas initative and I LOVE talking to people and helping them think of Christ. People are good. I am so grateful for these incredible people in Danbury and that I have been given a gift to be able to be here to talk to them and a gift to be able to speak their language!

Happiness Boosters:
- BRANCH CHRISTMAS PARTY! 
- Coca mint maté. Tastes like Christmas. Thanks momma worley! 
- Love and understanding that came to me from Heavenly Father in the form of Sister Tua'one. I'm truly so grateful for my comp.
- solid exercise time.

Minnie Letters:

Dear Christmas music, you made my life brighter.

Dear Danbury, you are causing a "snow white" look on me. Snow is everywhere! Saturday it was snowing all day long. I was in heaven.

Dear Christmas, thanks for making everyone happier.

Dear President, thank you for leading this mission with so much inspiration. 
#zoneconfrence #moneymoneymoney

Dear family & friends, thank you so much for all of the love and support. #mvp's

LOVE YOU ALL,
Hermana Worley 

Photos:
- Hermana v. She's an awesome missionary + so cute.

- dropped my ice cream cone. #struggle 
- paintin' pottery
- missionary magic! Our stand at the college.
- view from our bedroom window






No comments:

Post a Comment