Friday, December 29, 2017

A Christmas Miracle & last email...

...of the YEAR! #2017

Thank you for all of the love that was sent my way this Christmas season!
My Christmas was wonderful. Hermana Tua'one & I spent time singing to people who were hospitalized + eating lunch with an awesome family in the branch (i ate BUNNY!!! tastes like chicken) + delivering Christmas gifts + sharing the "IluminaElMundo". My favorite present of all was being able to Skype my family. I am so greatful to have a father that made us an eternal family in the Boise, ID temple not too long ago. 
Familes are forever! 

A Christmas Miracle:
Hermana Tua'ona and I (along with the elders in the area) began working towards a goal at the begining of our time together to have 100 souls in church Christmas Eve morning to celebrate the birth of their Savior with us. The past few weeks (this past week especially) were filled us with working so hard to accomplish this goal that we had set. When Sunday morning came, we both had peace in our hearts as we sat in our church service knowing that everyone who was in this service was supposed to be there. At the end of the church service we were told that 102 souls were with us in church! 
Hermana Tua'one and I earned so much together throughout this expierence. I know that the Lord wants to help us accomplish the righteous desires of our hearts...and He will if we let Him!  
As this new year approaches and your new goals are set, include Heavenly Father in your goal setting process. You were designed to succeed! He is cheering you on! 
I am cheering you on too!

Xoxo,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
1. Me + ONE of my FAVORITE HUMANS, isnt she DARLING
2. 7/11 #truechristmasmiracle
3. pre church selfie
4. post church Santa Biblia pic. #SANTA
5. We were gifted lip gloss
6. SNOW!







No comments:

Post a Comment