Sunday, January 7, 2018

...17 things in 2017...

 Goodbye 2017 & Hello 2018. Doing wierd things to my brain, I can't believe it! My 2017 was spent mostly as a missionary and 2018 will mostly be spent doing the same thing and I couldn't be happier about it! YAY!

     For NYE, we celebrated with one of our darling memebers, she cooked us OCTUPUS rice + an Oreo cake! Fun stuff :) We were asked to be home early that night, so we turned on our twinkle lights in our room + sat on the floor and wrote down some of our goals for 2018.

I decided that I want to share 17 things I learned during 2017 today so here we go..... :)

1. How to rely, truly rely, on my Savior & Heavenly Father.

2. A new language: Spanish! {a work in progress, but love it!}

3. ALWAYS have a Book of Momon on me!!!

4. How to pretend that I love eating meat!!!!!
#struggle #vegetarianpremission #thingsforChrist

5. How to Subway surf and testify of Christ while doing so!! #HARLEMMM

6. How to read emails super fast and respond even faster!

7. That you can L-O-V-E random stangers that you meet on the street instanteanously (<- still can't spell haha somethings dont change)

8. The scriptures {I still have so much to learn but i've gotten much better at studying them}

9. Some things matter and some things really don't. Learning how to let the things that don't matter go.

10. Some of my favorite things, will ALWAYS remain favorite things......a hot cup of tea...the color yellow...yoga....flowers...painting!...the sound of bird chirps...

11. I am involved in a work that is SO much greater than myself!

12. Time is precious.

13. Greatful hearts = Happy hearts!
#countyourblessins #onebyone

14. How to make, eat and clean up quinoa in less than 30 minutes.
{definitely have been our lunches lately}

15. I can ALWAYS choose to feel my Saviors love and that it is the best thing ever.

16. I have met some of the holiest people that live in one of the most unholiest of places. #NYC

17. Brave. The true meaning of this word.

And so many other things as well!!! I am so excited to CONTINUE leanring all thoes things better as well as many more this coming year.  I feel blessed to begin this year with Hna Tua'one. This past week we were able to see a lot of miracles! Miracles are witnesses of God. 
I testify that He LIVES! He loves us.
Its gonna be a happy year for us all, I can feel it.

Cheers!,
Hermana Worley

ps. I love LOVE to hear of some things that YOU learned in 2017.
Pictures:
-BRAVERY!!!! Sister Tua'one convinced me to get some my ears pierced. It was about time. 
-MOM! I made your no bake cookies, buuuut destroyed the spatula while doing so...whoops!
-blurry NYE party hats!
-pom pom heads. its cold here! 






No comments:

Post a Comment