Thursday, January 18, 2018

01/10/18 our sweet prophet

"We thank thee, oh God, for a prophet to guide us in these latter days."

We recieved a call this past week from President Smith stating that President Monson has past away + our mission has the approval to watch the broadcast of his funeral this Friday. I have reflected a lot about him this past week and I am confident that part of the reason I lived right now was so that I could live while he was prophet. I have learned SO much from him and his incredible life of service. 
He is truly a man of God.
I wrote in my journal that I know he's a man of God because NO ONE could accomplish everything that he accomplished without God's help. His life is truly a masterpiece and I'm so grateful for it.
When Hermana Tua'one and I went running in the morning with listened to the video of his life to honor him and reflect about him and it was truly incredible. I am truly so grateful for him and one day I hope to be able to respond to spiritual promptings as faithfully as him. 

con MUCHO amor,
Hermana Worley

Photos:
- President Monson
-Hermana Tua'one & and are now GOLD STAR MEMBERS. 
#costcocostco






No comments:

Post a Comment