Monday, May 28, 2018

Fillin' the spiritual tool belt

This past week wrapped up in one word: BUSY!!!
 
Sister Randall & I returned home each evening so tired. Heavenly Father has been blessing us with so many souls to visit in the Middletown area. We saw miracles. 
One of our favorites was from a friend of ours that we are teaching, she told us that she had a super spiritual expierence with reading the Book of Mormon. She said:
"All 6 of my children were running around the house. I sat down, opened up the Book of Mormon & all of a sudden it felt like I was in a different world. Everything went quiet...and then when I put the book down, everything went back to normal, it was wierd."

There is a theme has really touched my heart. 
It's that, "YOU are a child of God." 

This is the first point, from the first lesson found in Preach My Gospel that all missionaries share with others. 

I have noticed that the more I learn & understand the real me, that I am a spirit child of a loving God, the more that I want to share this message of the gospel with other people!!! The message that pasts all of our accomplisments, downfalls, successes, failures, possessions, thoughts, doubts, troubles and fears. I trust, with all that I have, that He wants more than anything is for us to return back home to Him. Whether we recognize it or not, we are all on a journey, and it's up to each one of us to decide where we want this jouney to go, TODAY!

YOU are a child of God, and He WILL help you along. 

I am thankful for this time of my life that I have to really focus on filling up my spiritual tool belt & ALSO for all of the birthday love that has been sent my way!

CHEERS to 22!

Light + love,
Hermana Worley







1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete