Friday, May 25, 2018

MIRACLES!!! 5/9/18

This past week was really wonderful and I am SO excited to share a Wednesday Miracle with you all! 

Here it is:

As we were tracting around we knocked a door & we were greeted by a cute spanish speaking abuela👵🏽! As we conversed she explained that she just moved here from Puerto Rico and has been looking for a church to attend! (Whoohoo!!🎉) 
So we gave her the directions to our church building and then a younger girl came to the door, pulled our cute older friend back and closed the door on us..... *face palm*

We decided to tract around a little bit more and saw an UNcomfy opportunity to SPRINT up to a man who was moving his lawn haha. That didn't go super well as he was trying to finish up moving his lawn before the sun set but he let us leave him a Book of Mormon in his mailbox.📬 

The REAL milgaro happened as we were walking back to our car!!!! We saw a vehicle pull into the drive way of the first house we knocked (with the cute abuela👵🏽!!) so we decided to EMBRACE the UNcomfy situation #2 and began bookig it up the driveway to talk with her.
We asked her "What does God want to for?" she thought about it for awhile, she said that she didn't know. As we were testifing about her purpose she said that she wants her daughters to be as happy as we are!! We were able to testify that the message share will help EVERY aspect of her life, including the lives of her daughters. We have plans to go back this Sunday evening to teach her entire family!!!! 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
She also asked us to come back to teach her sister and mother in law who will be here next week!

Que GRANDIOSO es nuestro LLAMAMIENTO!!!! 💥
p.s. As a result of this we found 7 potential investigators + 1 new solid investigator.

What miracles did you see this past week? 
I would LOVE to hear about them!

Also, I can't forgot to mention that one of the GREATEST MIRACLES in my life is my MOM! (i love you too dad but your day is in June) My happiness booster for this week is that I get to skype Momma Worley this Sunday evening. I am greatful for my earthly mom + my Heavenly Mother. If I can grow to be 1/2 as wonderful as they are I would be a happy girl. They have both played an important role in my life. I CAN'T WAIT to give MOMMA WORLEY a BIG hug this AUGUST!!!! Please be sure to give YOUR MOM a big hug this sunday if you can. 

Sending light + love,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
-Cute Sister Gill & I with girls that we have been teaching! This past week we made 1 Nephi chapters 1 & 2 come to LIFE by acting them out. It was a blast! 
-Selfies!!!!
-I'm ALWAYS a killer for a good sunset, how beautiful is NY? 
-Last ZONE pic. We have transfers coming up this week. 








No comments:

Post a Comment