Friday, May 25, 2018

I LOVE being a MISSIONARY! 5/21/18

Blessings:
-Brunch with the Relief Society 
-MY ORANGE RAIN BOOTS!
-Sister RANDALL- she helps me feel the spirit on the daily.
-BAHB, our next door neighbor who takes such good care of us sisters. This past week he gifted us a mini waffle maker. 
-Alma 31:38....I know that NO matter our allflications we CAN be swallowed up in the JOY of Christ + that prayers of faith are POWERFUL....They can and do change the course of history!

My heart is filled with gratitude this morning.
What are some things on your blessing list today?
I'd love to hear! 

Middletown has been doing so well. Our progressing investigator has been out of town camping so there is not much of an update with her but we are thrilled to welcome her back into town tomorrow.
 It has been a very rainy week which has made everything EXTRA GREEN + lovely. Today is the first day that the clouds have parted for the sun to shine so Sister Randall and I will be soaking it all in. 

Yesterday we were informed that one of our members was hospitalized so we made a trip to the outeredge of our area in the mission to go visit her. (To drive across my area, top to bottom is about a 1.5 hour drive & left to right is a 40 minute drive. Needless to say, our little red subaru is a CHAMP) 
Afterward our visit, we decided to spend some more time in Port Jervis. We felt strongly that we needed to go visit a part-member family. 
When we got to their home we found a sweet lady sitting on her front porch with her bunny. She is not a member of the church but her husband is. She testified to us that she knows the church is true, but can't quit smoking. She has an impeccably stong testimony of priesthood blessings, and we asked if she would like to recieve a preisthood blessing to be able to quit smoking. She was silent for a moment and then responded
"No, I would be willing to try it.....Actually I KNOW it will work."
Her neighbor was just in awe listening to the conversation & he wants to quit smoking too. We will be going back with priesthood holders this Wednesday evening for them to recieve a blessing and to help them begin thier journey to come closer to their Heavenly Father.

Being a missionary is humbing, rewarding & I truly do L-O-V-E my calling!!!

Thank you for your prayers!

XO,
Hermana Worley




1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

























    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    
























    ReplyDelete