Monday, June 25, 2018

New Jersey Morristown Mission

Hello friends & family!

Saturday night we recieved transfer call from President Smith explaining that I will be spending my last transfer in my mission here in Middletown, NY with the awesome Sister Randall. We are excited to meet our new mission president this coming week along with the other missionaries in the New Jersey mission!!

This past week the elders sent us a person to try to go visit who has potential intrest in learning more about the gospel. So w went over to this ladies home. After we knocked, an older man stepped out to talk with us. We asked if the lady was home, he relied no. We asked him if there was another time to catch her. He wasnt sure. We asked him if he was religous himself, to which he responded
"Yeah I was baptized mormon!"
Our jaws dropped to the floor.
He explained that he was baptized 20 years ago & asked if we knew one of the members that he remembers in the ward. We were able to share with him that that member is now the stake president. It was such a tender moment that we shared with this man.  

I know that Heavenly Father leads this work because I am reminded of this DAILY! He KNOWS & LOVES His children. One of my favorite scriptures to share with others, is found in 
Alma 36:37:
        Now we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.

How happy is this?! I testify He is mindful of you!

love + light,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
-mail is so fun!
-i spy with my little eye....a cute elder worley!





1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    























    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    
























    ReplyDelete