Wednesday, July 4, 2018

NJMM

HELLO my most wonderful friends + family!

First things first, my little brother Peyton is OFFICALLY a full time disciple of Jesus Christ! We have 2 WORLEY missionaries in the world! How happy is that?! 

This past week was a whirlwind as Sister Randall and I were able to:
-meet our new mission president, President Hess! He is awesome! I am excited to work with him. We will be recieving transfer calls this Sunday evening. 
-survive the blazing heat + humidity as my dad and grandpa would say: "it's hotter than a popcorn fart" 
-celebrate the birth of our neighbor Bob!!!
-Funny story: I was chased for the first time as a missioanry by a dog. Boy was it massive. Sister Randall & I laughed for a few mintues afterwards. How I wish you could have heard the noises that escaped our mouths!
-go on splits with our New Paltz sisters! I always learn so much from the sisters.

Our family history consultant doesn't know much about how to do family history, so she referred this lady that called her to us. Upon meeting her we found out that she wasn't a member of the church and she is searching for her great grandparents on her moms side. She explained to us that she hasn't been able to find any records as that were bron in Ireland and pass away in NYC.
Sister Randall & I were both silently praying SO HARD that we would find some sort of document relating to her great grandparents. & WE DID! Heavenly Father is just so good! We were able to help her find a death certificate for her great grandpa and a few possible death certificates for her great grandma. We shared our testimonies of the importance of families & about how hers can be eternal! We look forward to meeting with her soon again! This expierence testified to me that the spirit of Elijah is REAL!

This week I am extra thankful that I have the free right to share my beliefs with others. It has been such a blessing to do so. 
Have a happy week! 

Love & light,
Hermana Worley

p.s. please set off extra fireworks in my honor




1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete