Monday, July 9, 2018

4th fun + transfers + circle loop miracle

Hello my people!


How was your week?


Sister Randall and I had a week filled with so many happy things, such as:

-watching fireworks near the Hudson river
-Fran, our friend we are teaching came to church yesterday! She had such a good time + warm welcome from our ward members
-Sister Randall hit hear YEAR MARK!!!!!!!! 
-My piano skills were put to the test for primary at church yesterday


Change is in the air in Middletown, NY


Last night Sister Randall and I found out that she will be heading to another area in NJ!!!! I will be recieving a NJ missionary, Hermana Smith! Our spanish elders are leaving the ward so now Hermana Smith & I will be merging the English area that I have been working in with the Spanish are that the elders were teaching. It will be such a BLAST!


There was an evening when Sister Randall & I prayed for direction on where Heavenly Father wanted us to be. As we looked at our map we spotted a circle loop street that we felt we should go to. When we got there we weren't having much luck. So we RAN around the circle & decided we would stop running when we saw a home with lights on. Then we met Lynn!!!!!! Lynn was so excited to receive us!!!!!!
The miracle part of all of this is that running in a circle in the LAST 1/2 hour of the day can lead you to MILAGROS. 

As Elder Worley said "the Book is blue & the church is true"

Love & light,

Hermana Worley 







1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    



























    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help    

    ReplyDelete