Monday, July 23, 2018

Hello friends + family :)

Hello friends + family :)

     This past week I had my first & last zone conference with the New Jersey Morristown Mision! President and Sister Hess are so wonderful. They lead and guide the mission with so much love. Hermana Smith & I gave a training on chapter 2 of PMG, effective studies. I was also asked to share my testimony, along with the other departing missionaries, which left me filled with GREAT gratitude for my mission! 

     The mission had a "2 Hour Power" event last night. Which means we pray together as a mission via a conference call and then for 2 hours we go out finding to bring others closer to Chirst! Hermana Smith and I had so much fun discovering the C.I.N.S. of our friends! 

( C: concerns 
  I: intrests
  N: needs
  S: strengths
we have used this model to be able to help us missionaries understand how to best teach the needs of our friends that we are teaching!)

We felt that we needed to stop by a specific home this evening & while we were there we were able to ask some inspired questions and found her C.I.N.S., and the best part she asked us for member team ups at all of our future lessons. 
We were then gifted an umbrella + juice & vitamin C pills! 

God is good!

Light + love,
Hermana Worley💛

Pictures:
- Hna Jones + I were in a cute town called Goshen. We came across this outdoor piano so of course I had to play a little tune of "I am a Child of God"!!!
-Hna Smith & I were dumped on yesterday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment