Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Life in NYC

Hello all of my favorites!

I hope this past week treated you well. It has been a busy one for me in New York. I dont have much time to write but here are some highlights:

-Gala was baptized and confirmed into the church last Saturday!! YES on Mothers Day Eve!! It was such a darling day... :)

-I killed my first COCKROACH! 

-Ate NY pizza!

-Looked at beautiful art at the MET. I LOVE this city of mine!!!

-Knocked on a LOT of doors. Talked a LOT about Jesus Christ. Passed out a LOT of Book of Mormon cards on the bus/subway/train.

-Skyped with my MOMMA + family! It was so good to hear their voices. If you are near your family members....go give them a big hug! :)

-Met with President and Sister Smith in Scarsdale for a new missionary meeting. Which was awesome!! 

-Learning Spanish!

Pictures:
-2 Bros Pizza- the missionary SPOT! A slice for a dollar. #win
-Hermana Anderson & I in Central Park




No comments:

Post a Comment