Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Happy Day! :)

Hola! :)

Its "P" day again & the first day of summer. 
A happy day! :)

This past week I had the opportunity to tour the Unitied Nations! It was one of the coolest expierences EVER. Felipe is a member of the Harlem Spanish ward and he works as a religious coordinator.
Want to know a cool fact? The UN is technically not located in New York. Its international territory.

Elizabeth is my most favorite Bolivian EVER. We met her through knocking doors in one of apartments that we were in. She works as a home attendent to a little old lady who is 105 years old! Crazy, huh?! 
Elizabeth is studing to take her citizenship test so we practice speaking English with her + asking qustions + then at the end we share a spiritual message. #win-win

The ward threw a fathers day party on honor of "Dia del Los Padres" and it was SO fun. So many rice and beans were cooked, there was lots of dancing, costumes and a live band. Fathers day was extra special this year for me. Not being able to physically celebrate the day with my dad made me apprectiate him even more. I hope you were able to give your dad a great big hug. 
I am very thankful for my Earthly Father and my Heavenly Father and my awesome grandpas. I have been blessed with the best.
One of my top favorite things to share with people as a missionary is that we are all literally children of a loving Heavenly Father. He loves us and watches over us. :)

Love you all big time,
Hermana Worley

Fotos:
- the cupcake atm
-My roommates and I
-View from the UN





No comments:

Post a Comment