Saturday, June 10, 2017

v-e-i-n-t-i-u-n-o!

Yes that header of this email is RIGHT! 
This hermana of yours is now twenty one years old! 

Thank you for all of the birthday love that was sent my way. I feel extraordinarly blessed that I am able to serve our Jesus for my WHOLE 21st year of LIFE! 

Lets talk about the birthday festivities:

So the big day began with Hermana Anderson and I going on a run outside to the top of the nearby target parking garage where we were able to watch the sun rise above the hudson river!
When we came home to start getting ready for the day the whole apartment was DECKED OUT. Our sister roomates hung ballons + streamers + banners and baked blueberry muffins for breakfast.
Then I was able to open up birthday gifts! (thanks family!!!!!!!!!)
My momma sent me a birthday dress and all of our Latino friends DIED over my mexican vestido! It was thee funniest! *vestido pictured below*

For dinner one of the ward memebers, Hermana Daisy Matos, threw me a mini birthday party at her home! She is a darling sister from the Dominican Republic who speaks Spanish far to fast w/ too much slang for me to follow along fully with her conversations....but nevertheless she and I love eachother very much! 

She made me a big vegetarian dinner + 2 birthday cakes + lit some matches on fire and put them on top of a cake for me to blow out + invited Hermana Villanoeva over with her little grandson + told lots of funny jokes! It was a hoot!

I don't have much time to write more today but I am sending you lots of LOVE from New York. I pray for you all!

Make it a good week,
Hermana Worley

Fotos:
-The Brownie cake that my roomates made for me on Sunday!
-Hermana Anderson and I ate our district meeting w the Bday CROWNS



No comments:

Post a Comment