Friday, June 2, 2017

Hello its Hermana Worley here!

Hello its Hermana Worley here,

Can you all believe that another week has passed by? ME NEITHER!

I was able to attend the Manhattan temple recently to do a session. There are a lot of places that I love in this city of mine but I have to say that the temple takes the cake! It is where I find peace + clarity + council + hope + love. So many good things. 
The Manhattan temple is pretty unique because it is placed in such a noisy busy place but when you walk in it is completely silent. #bliss

Sometimes when I have left the temple in the past I have thought to myself: "oh boy, now I have to go back to the "real" world" 
and I think that is so silly....because if you take a moment to think about it... the temple is the "real" world everything else is just fluff! 

Lots of mini miracles here like meeting people on the bus that give us thier address and tell us to come visit them or seeing a memeber of the church just in time when they needed it and even being able to appreciate the power of a priesthood blessing of health.

The last few days I caught a bad bug or something of the sort because Saturday evening I was throwing up feeling sicker than a dog. #notfun
But times like those are tender/rough remindering of some of the really good things in life....like blue gatorade + preisthood blessings + fuzzy blankets + MVP COMPANIONS. 
Hermana Anderson is the bees knees!

I love the ward that I am serving in right now. It very aclectic (? not sure if thats how the word is spelt hahah) But there are about 600 members in the ward and about only 60 families that are active. Which blows my mind! We are trying to build the ward!

Well I hope that you all have a wonderful week!
Much love and light,
Hermana Worley

Pictures:
-My first tamale experience


No comments:

Post a Comment